TJM | AIR COMPRESSOR | 120 PSI
Designed and engineered for tough Australian conditions, the TJM portable air compressor makes tyre pressure adjustment easy. It comes complete with a 7.2m quick connect rubber hose, gauge and soft carry bag for damage-free packing and backed by a 5 Year Australia-wide warranty. Add an optional TJM tyre repair kit for hassle-free puncture repairs on the road.
- Material: Oil-less non-lube piston & cylinder design. Air-cooled with thermal protection.
- Size: Maximum airflow of 78LPM @ 0psi, 35LPM @ 40psi. Serviceable air filter assembly
- Suits: All 4WD, car and trailer tyre applications.
- Tech: 7.2 m Quality rubber air hose with pressure gauge. 2m power lead with quick connect alligator clamps.
- The compressor only operates with A12 volt electrical system,
- Use extreme caution when connecting the unit to a power source,
- As batteries can vent explosive asses avoid connection procedure.
- After 30 mins of continues use, allow the unit to cool before restarting,
- Damage can occur from continued.
- Place the unit on a dry level surface, attach the air filter to the front of the unit and finger tighten.
- Connect the air supply hose to the unit using the quick connect fitting.
- Connect the red power clip to a positive 12-volt source connect the black power clip to a negative ground point.
- Check to ensure the valve stem is clean and free to dirt.
- Connect the air hose by screwing the brass inflator onto the Tire valve stem, the only finger tighten, Do not use any tools as you may damage the inflator or the valve stem.