ARB | TPMS INTERGRATED DISPLAY
The new ARB TPMS can monitor up to five tires as standard, with an option to add the trailer repeater to monitor up to an extra four tires to give you full visibility across your whole set up.
Pressure monitoring ranges from 5-30psi for off-road and 23-80psi for on-road to ensure that your TPMS is working with you for a full spectrum of off-roading, touring, commuting, and towing circumstances.
Another feature is the ability to independently monitor front and rear axles, meaning you can now set different pressures on the rear tires to the front and still benefit from the features of the TPMS.
The previously mentioned trailer repeater can be battery operated or optionally hard-wired to the vehicle and can monitor the trailer alone without the vehicle sensors fitted if desired. Communication range is tested to 98 feet and will automatically connect when the vehicle is started.
- Monitors up to 5 tires including the spare
- Alerts for when pressure varies more than +/-25% of set psi
- User-adjustable ranges per axle/tire
- User-adjustable alert threshold on road
- User-adjustable alert threshold off-road
- Tire-leakage alarm
- Low-pressure alarm
- High-temperature alarm
- High-pressure alarm
- Pressure monitoring range: 5-99 psi/0.3-6.82 bar
- Display-dimming switch