SUPERPRO | FRONT/REAR ENHANCEMENT BUSH KIT | LC200 2007-2019
As the OEM rubber bushings deteriorate they induce undesirable characteristics into the handling of any vehicle. Having an independent front suspension on such a large vehicle means the OEM bushes work very hard and durability, reliability and performance are compromised.
With the solid axle rear suspension, the trailing arm bushes stabilise the forward and aft movement of the axle. SuperPro bushings are more durable and give more positive arm location than the OEM rubber bushing, resulting in a vehicle that gives the driver confidence in the stability and handling.
Lifting a vehicle increases the forces on the suspension bushings, requiring a more resilient bushing in every location to control the attitude of the front upper and lower control arms as well as the rear upper and lower trailing arms.
- Front Control Arm Lower-Front Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Upper-Inner Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Lower-Rear Bush Kit
- Front Shock Absorber Upper Bush Kit
- Front Steering Rack & Pinion Mount Bush;
- Rear Trailing Arm Lower Bush Kit
- Rear Trailing Arm Upper Bush Kit
- Rear Panhard Rod Bush Kit
- Land Cruiser 2007 On -200 Series
Out of stock
Out of stock