RHINO RACK | PIONEER PLATFORM 1828MM X 1426MM CLASSIC | JEEP JK 4DR HARD TOP 2007-2018
The Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform is a sleek and stylish roof rack accessory for a range of 4WDs and pickups. Made with strong, durable and lightweight reinforced nylon and aluminium, these non-corrosive Pioneer Platforms have been tested in the most rugged conditions and have passed with flying colours.
Loading and unloading your equipment is easy. Simply slide your gear onto the Pioneer Platform and tie them down to the bars. The best thing about the Pioneer Platform is that it has been specifically designed to carry existing Rhino-Rack accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is an interior structure set up on the inside of the JEEP JK Wrangler. Three plates on each side of the JEEP’s Hard Top are connected with the interior frame extending your roofline to carry heavier loads with the max load rating of up to 120kg or 264lb.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimize wind drag and noise on the road
- Non-corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Additional rail kits are available
- Number of Planks: 5
- Cross Bars Inc: Included
- External Dimensions: Height 25.40 MM / Length 1828.80 MM / Width 1422.40 MM
- Product Weight: 25.50 kg