ARB | SIMPSON III ROOFTOP TENT
The ARB Simpson III rooftop tent delivers the ultimate in ease and convenience when travelling. Unfolding in minutes, a rooftop tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements. All bedding can remain inside the tent during the journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle, and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away.
Also aiding the fast pack down and setup, a unique bungee cord system keeps walls tucked in to assist in speeding up the pack down to get you back on the road faster.
Complementing the superb quality and product features of the Simpson Tent, an Annexe is now supplied in the aTent-Annex-Combo kit for all Simpson III tents. To further complement the Simpson tent, 2 x elevated shoe pockets are included within the tent/annex combo.
- Manufactured from high quality, waterproof, poly/cotton ripstop canvas
- All-weather entry door with grab straps to help assist getting into the tent
- Fine insect screened windows and door protecting from the smallest insects for better night sleep
- Includes 2.5″ high density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability
- Anodised aluminium retractable ladder
- Bedding can be stored inside when folded up
- 1400mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 1300mm (h)
- 2.5mm x 1.2mm anodised aluminium pole
- 81kg (total weight)