ARB | RECOVERY GLOVE
Introducing the new ARB recovery gloves, perfect for hand protection and keeping your hands clean during recovery situations, general work on your vehicle, or around the campsite. Providing general protection in a stylish design, these gloves are a perfect addition to the glovebox or recovery kit.
Using premium synthetic materials to reduce abrasion and wear, as well as increase comfort on your hand, the ARB recovery gloves provide knuckle protection as well as palm protection with moulded rubber impact guards. The high abrasion-resistant material on the inside palm of the glove works well with wire or synthetic rope winch cables. Added protection to the palm and fingers provide a safe yet good dexterity glove with a firm fitment, reducing pinching hazards.
The cuff is embedded with the ARB recovery logo and touch tape fastener to keep the glove firmly fitted. Finished in a breathable microfiber finish and ARB Hi-Vis recovery orange (which is great for marshalling or spotting operations), these gloves will complement your already excellent ARB recovery range.
- Will Protect your hands from Hazards and Injury whilst allowing freedom of movement and added grip
- High-quality synthetic materials with abrasion resistance, Touch Screen Compatible!
- Moulded rubber bump guards impact for fingers and back of the hand, Strengthen wear points and added abrasion pads to wear points
- High Flow Ventilated Grip, Breathable shell to keep your hands cool and comfortable
- Hi-Vis Orange finish for sight protection during marshalling and spotting operation
Out of stock
Out of stock