ARB | REAR MEDIUM COIL 40-50MM | PAJERO 2011+
OME™ Rear Lifted Coil Springs with 1.6″-2″ Rear Lift Height. Combine this with punishing off-road conditions, and the limitations of standard springs soon become apparent.
Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, the emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine-tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle. A 4WD equipped with this combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road surface.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- Free Length: 15.75″
- Spring Rate: 562-740 LBS/INCH
- Rate: Medium Load