ARB | PORTABLE COMPRESSOR | TWIN
ARB’s new CKMTP12 twin portable air compressor was designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high performance compressed air source for rapid inflation of large tyres as well as the high volume air needs of most air powered tools. The ARB CKMTP12 is a world-class recreational product designed and built to commercial/industrial standards to survive harsh and demanding outback conditions.
- Ultra-compact twin motor, dual cylinder design makes this the highest flowing portable compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM[6.16CFM]
- Integrated aluminium air tank and pressure switch regulate pressure between 930kPa [135PSI] and 1030kPa [150PSI] which is suited to most air-powered tools.
- Mounted in a waterproof carry case constructed from a durable impact-resistant polymer. The carry case has convenient compartments for storing the air hose and other compressor accessories.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushed DC cooling fan and anodized aluminium motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Engineered, built and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
- Fully serviceable with all replacement parts available.
- Constructed primarily of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace
- The rapid inflation of small, medium and large tires
- Air tools rated up to 174LPM (6.16CFM) continuous supply.
- Twin Motor Air Compressor
- Aluminum Air Tank
- Waterproof Carry Case
- Wiring Loom
- 20ft Air Hose
- Air Blow Gun
- Nozzle Attachments