ARB | KAKADU ROOF TOP TENT
The ARB Kakadu Rooftop Tent has been designed with warmer climates in mind and offers numerous features to make your off-road camping adventures more enjoyable.
The Kakadu features larger side windows to allow greater airflow and increased natural light. The tent is also ideal for fitment to the rear of utility vehicles and trailers where the floor level can be mounted lower to the ground.
A high density, extruded foam mattress reduces overall weight and assists with folding during pack up. A firmer, chip foam mattress is available as an option.
- Manufactured from poly/cotton ripstop canvas with a polyurethane coating for waterproofing
- Incorporates Oxford weave polyester flysheet with excellent water shedding ability
- Sturdy retractable aluminium ladder
- High density, single layer extruded foam mattress to reduce overall tent weight and assist with folding during pack up
- UV stabilised laminated PVC cover
- Insect screened windows and doors
- Internal canvas window shutters offer protection during inclement weather
- All aluminium components feature an anodised finish for improved corrosion resistance and appearance
- Assembled weight (including ladder and mounting rails): 59kg
- Dimensions (erected): 1400mm (w) x 2400mm (l) x 1300mm (h)
- Dimensions (packed) 1400mm (w) x 1200mm (l) x 400mm (h)
- Easily mounted to ARB’s purpose built designed roof rack