ARB | BP51 REAR SHOCK ABSORBER 2″ | JK 2DR 4DR
OME™ BP-51 Rear Driver or Passenger Side Bypass Shock Absorber for 2.0″ Lifted Vehicles. Shock absorbers have been tuned in length and valving specific. To accommodate the large body size of BP-51 a specific lower mount bracket has been developed to provide clearance to the axle. Specific reservoir brackets have also been developed and are included in the rear fit kit. The rear dampers are tuned to match the existing range of rear Old Man Emu springs.
Old Man Emu suspension systems have always focused on ride quality rather than ride height and this new line of shock absorbers includes some of the latest shock valving technology achieving a whole new level of ride quality.
- Engineered for both on road and off-road drivability
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and real-life testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high-speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Compressed Length: 15.50″ (393.7 mm)
- Extended Length: 24.25″ (615.25 mm)
- Stroke Length: 8.75″