ARB | BP51 KIT | FJ FRONT MEDIUM – REAR LIGHT
The new BP-51 range of high performance, bypass shock absorbers is the result of an exhaustive development process aimed at delivering the ultimate in both comfort and control. Designed, developed and tested entirely in-house by ARB’s team of Old Man Emu ride engineers, BP-51 shock absorbers are vehicle-specific and utilize existing mounting locations to provide easy installation without the need for additional vehicle modification. Unlike most other adjustable shock absorbers, which provide adjustment for compression only, the BP-51 range allows on-vehicle, independent adjustability of both rebound and compression to offer class-leading ride customisation that can be tailored to an individual vehicle or trip requirements.
- Estimated Lift: 40-50mm
- REMOTE RESERVOIR – 6061-grade aluminium remote oil canister allows for increased oil volume, resulting in lower oil temperatures.
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE HOSE – Durable Dash 6 high-temperature Teflon hose incorporates high-flow fittings for optimum oil flow.
- TOP HAT – the 6061-grade aluminium top hat.
- SPRING ADJUSTMENT – 6061-grade aluminium adjustor allows adjustment of spring preload and ride height.
- X5K COIL – High-quality X5K grade steel coil, for use on coil-over models, incorporates application-specific design.
- SPRING SEAT – 6061-grade aluminium spring seat.
- SPHERICAL BEARINGS – Large, Teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- PIGGYBACK CLAMP – Remote reservoir piggy back clamp allows easy connection of the remote oil reservoir to the main shock absorber body.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BODY – 51mm bore, 6061-grade aluminium shock absorber body with type III, hard-anodized finish for increased heat dissipation and corrosion resistance.
- ADJUSTOR – External, independent rebound and compression adjustment allow fine-tuning of ride comfort and control to suit the varying vehicle and trip requirements.
- PISTON SHAFT – Hard chromed, ground piston shaft for the ultimate in strength and durability.
- SHAFT GUARD – Replaceable, impact-resistant, high-density polyethene shaft guard prevents damage to the shock absorber shaft from stones and other debris.
- BUSHINGS – Quality oversized rubber bushings result in excellent longevity.