ARB | SNORKEL | LC 71 76 78 79
Picture your vehicle at the end of a convoy on a dry, dusty road. As each vehicle before you stirs up dust and debris, your air filter is forced to contain the contaminants as your engine gasps for clean air. Now picture your vehicle entering a river crossing. As the front tires leave the embankment and the vehicle noses into the water, the air intake becomes incredibly vulnerable to water ingestion.
Anyone who has spent time in off-road environments almost certainly would have experienced one of these situations, although a solution to the problem is rarely considered until costly engine damage has already occurred.
- Safari Armax Air Snorkel System (SS79HPD) by ARB®. A Safari snorkel system relocates your engine’s air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength
- High flow air ducting & body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements
- Each component is designed for maximum dust & water sealing
- Stainless steel & plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Fully compatible with optional 7″ or 10″ pre-cleaners ~ some models
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture
- Completely Australian designed & manufactured
- Manufactured from premium quality polyethene, Safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a Safari snorkel.